Every traders criteria varies as some will be looking to invest large sums of money into their Forex trading business while others will be new to the world of trading and will be looking to take baby steps – with a small account to begin with. This post gives an overview of the services offered by “Easy Forex” who cater for all kinds of clients from the new trader through to more established trader with a larger account size.
- A few of the factors which traders will attract new clients to Easy Forex include the capability to buy and sell each of the major currency pairs including the Pound (sterling), the unified Euro currency and of course the mighty U.S Dollar, plus a lot of the the minor currencies like the New Zealand Dollar. Further to this the potential to be able to trade gold, silver and crude is there if required. This is one area which easy forex could potentially attract new customers as trading commodities is becoming more popular with traders who would typically only look at Forex.
Easy forex chart example:
- Reasonably straightforward to start out and open an account. With as little as $25 it is possible to open up your own personal trading account. An uncomplicated two step registration procedure is in place and numerous payment options are said to be available including bank wire and PayPal deposit methods – these things combined help make starting up a Forex account with them among the least complicated and easiest available of any of the brokers I have seen.
- Easy Forex advise that an Account Service Manager can easily offer one-on-one instruction to beginner level clients and that this can be done in your own language! More seasoned Forex traders, they say, will receive excellent support together with specialist market observations.
- Multiple platforms are available depending on your trading requirements – No matter whether you would like to trade through the world-wide-web, on your own personal computer, mobile/smart phone, Apple iPhone (click the link to see our review) or other platform; Easy Forex look to have something available for your specific platform based requirements. You can use a single account for all of the aforementioned methods of accessing the markets which keeps things simple and allows you to concentrate on your trading.
- Trading tools like the “inside viewer” – You have a view straight into live trends regarding retail client positioning within the Easy Forex system. This interesting tool takes the combination of every open position during a single time and reveals absolutely unique market data. I will test this out as time permits but it could potentially be useful for gauging retail sentiment at support and resistance areas.
Easy forex “inside viewer” example:
- Fixed spreads are offered which implies the fact that no matter what the marketplace is doing, the Forex spreads do not alter for you. There are zero commission rates on any deposit or withdrawal transactions which keeps costs low.
- Easy Forex advise that expert current market research/analysis is available for clients along with technical study reports via email, twitter and other convenient formats.
- Learning how to trade? There is an extensive on-line video based course on offer for clients so you are able to hone your trading knowledge using the “Trade Simulator” or via a Demo trading platform providing you with usage of the Easy Forex tools and trading products and services. Is is always a good idea to spend time trading without the pressure of a real account and real money.
- Your funds are retained inside a separate account, making sure that no matter what takes place, the cash is accessible. The online payment system is protected with Verisign.
…have been around since the year 2003 and working with customers in more than 150 different nations throughout the world. Easy Forex also advise that they are audited yearly by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Broker Type - Market Maker
Account Currencies - AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, NZD, NOK, PLN, USD, SGD, ILS, CNY