FXCM Inc. Announces Q3 2012 Results
- Revenues up 5% when compared with the same period in 2011 at $115.0 million.
- US GAAP net income $4.5 million or $0.17 per fully diluted share
- Adjusted Pro Forma EBITDA of $37.2 million, up 18% versus the same period in 2011
- Adjusted Pro Forma net income of $12.5 million or $0.17 per fully diluted share
- Record customer equity of $1,278 million, up 54% from same period in 2011 and up 22% from December 2011
- Retail revenue per million of $99/million
The full report including institutional and retail trading metrics can be read on the FXCM site.